Forum

let I am very touched

cocohh
Date sent: 2017/11/08 03:00:14
381 Road bus for the passengers out of the road of down jackets and coats life - Trade News-21tradenet.com, global trading platform
Artificial intelligence read: 4 o'clock on the 17th, the number of Guangdong B00742D zapatillas nike mujer 381 bus trip to the sunshine hotel, waiting for traffic lights at the junction, the car passengers Ms. Chen clutching his chest came to the driver next to the driver, told the driver She felt Botas UGG 'very uncomfortable', Wenhai Xiong found adidas chaussures her pale. The original title: 381 road bus for pandora 2017 the new balance pas cher passengers out of life Road, Ms. Chen car sudden heart attack passengers take care of the passengers, the driver stopped the hospital to rescue the hospital on the 4th at 17 o'clock, the number of Guangdong B00742D 381 bus Car dealers to the sunshine hotel, waiting for traffic lights at the junction, the car nike discount passengers Ms. Chen clutching his chest came to the driver Wenhai Xiong side, told the driver she felt 'very uncomfortable', Wenhai Xiong found her pale. According to regulations, the driver is strictly prohibited in Nike Air Max the way scarpe nike Christian Louboutin talon to carry mobile communication equipment, Wen Haixiong cheap adidas shoes immediately to the car passengers borrowed a phone call 120 emergency calls, and in the process, Ms. Chen has been paralyzed in the car. Sent a way to send a red light on the way to see the situation is critical, but also when the nike chaussures late peak, I am afraid that 120 ambulance is difficult to arrive in time, the car has a passenger proposal, 'there is a nearby hospital, as the patient directly to the hospital, right? 'Human life off ugg pas cher days, in order to win the time, Wenhai Xiong immediately asked all the passengers on the Scarpe nike uomo car:' do not rely on the station, go directly to the hospital! 'This inquiry has been piumini moncler agreed by the passengers. Wenhai Xiong then scarpe nike hesitate to step on the throttle, toward Zapatos Adidas chaussure nike 2017 the direction of the hospital quickly drove on the way, the 'drive more than ten years without a violation, Coach bags 2017 did not happen an accident,' the bus driver Moncler di sconto also broke a red light. A few minutes later, the 381 bus stopped at the entrance of the Lo Wu People's Hospital. 'Really, did not pay attention to the red light or green light, but that can be safe through, as early as a minute, they can save as early as one minute, went directly to the past.' Wenhai Xiong recalled. Passenger help to take care of the road Jingbao reporter learned Moncler Outlet that the female moncler coats passenger was rushed chaussures nike to the medical treatment Michael Kors Bolsos of Ms. Chen, had done heart bypass surgery, with pacemakers, the sudden death of the Michael Kors Pas Cher fortunate sent in time, otherwise the consequences could be disastrous. It is understood that the current Ms. Chen has been out of danger. Chen Sister's family said, very grateful to the enthusiastic bus driver in a timely manner to rescue, and thank the passengers have stretched out the aid of the hand, 'said now indifferent, I think the city of Shenzhen is a good man!' If you do not have a violation, I would not intend to tell the company, this is just a small thing, as a bus driver will do so. 'Wen master said:' At that time the practice of passengers on the car, let I am very touched, along the way the passengers spontaneously take care of the eldest sister, to help me guide, in the concerted efforts to win a valuable treatment time. '(Reporter Xiaoyan correspondent Huang Weiying Liu Limin / text) [Editor: Lin Min Shan]

Simple PHP Forum Script - Webestools