Forum

Bring Your Own Guts! 4 Clemson Tigers on Miami Dolphins defense

Angel92
Date sent: 2017/09/22 05:35:49
DAVIE — Cordrea Tankersley was scrolling <a href="http://www.billsonlineofficial.com/shop-by-players-glenn-gronkowski-jersey-c-1_22.html">http://www.billsonlineofficial.com/shop-by-players-glenn-gronkowski-jersey-c-1_22.html</a> Facebook on Tuesday evening, when something surprising popped up on his feed.
“It said that the Dolphins had traded for Stephone (Anthony),” Tankersley, a Miami rookie, recalled Wednesday. “I said, “What?” I clicked on it and then I knew he was coming. I was so excited to see him back in my locker room all over again. It seems like he’s ecstatic to be here. I’m glad he’s here.”
Anthony, acquired from the New Orleans Saints, is the fourth member of the Dolphins defense that played at Clemson.
Defensive end Andre Branch and cornerback Byron Maxwell were also standouts for the Tigers.
“All three of them texted me,” Anthony said. “‘Welcome, family. Welcome home.’ It’s all love.”
Maxwell left Clemson in 2011, Branch in 2012, Anthony in 2015 and Tankersley in 2017.
All four have played for Clemson coach Dabo Swinney, who coined the phrase, “Bring your own guts!” and led the Tigers to the 2016 national championship game and victory over Alabama at the 2017 national championship.
“I think you’re going to have a guy (Anthony) that’s smart, a guy that’s going to understand the grind, he’s going to bring it every day,” Maxwell said. “That’s the most important thing. And you only get better if you bring it every day. And more importantly he’s going to be able to accept criticism and accept challenges and try to meet it and rise to it. Dabo (Swinney) does a real good job of that.”
Tankersley described Anthony, a former first-round draft choice, as a beast.
“He definitely plays violent,” Tankersley said. “Off the field, humble, respectful, on the field he’s just a dog. He just wants to be perfect every <a href="http://www.cheapdolphinsonline.com/shop-by-players-mark-clayton-jersey-c-1_38.html">http://www.cheapdolphinsonline.com/shop-by-players-mark-clayton-jersey-c-1_38.html</a> play. Even when he makes mistakes, it’s at 100 percent full-speed. He’s every coachable. He’s very willing to learn. Excitable guy. Coachable guy. We are getting a pretty good football player.”
Anthony will wear number 44 with the Dolphins.
His NFL number 50, is taken by Branch, and his college number 42, is worn by veteran Alterraun Verner.
“(Branch) was a senior when I was a freshman and now I’m not getting it from him,” Anthony said. “Fourty four will have to do. It was not by choice, but it was given. I’ll take it. I’ll make it special.”
Clemson and Alabama have played in the last two national championship games and it has been a source of pride for running back Kenyan Drake how many Crimson Tide players have been in the NFL and in Miami.
“We’ve got me, (Anthony) Steen and Mo (Smith),” Drake said Wednesday.
“No, no, Mo is Georgia,” Tankersley said of Smith, who transferred from Alabama to Georgia.
So, what are the traits of a Clemson defensive player?
“Relentless. Athletic. And a leader,” said Branch, who like Tankersley and Anthony trained under Tigers defensive coordinator Brent Venables.
Added Tankersley: “I feel like these (Dolphins) coaches want guys who bring great effort. That’s what Clemson players believe in, hard work, effort, 110 percent. So I feel like they’re getting an incredible player and a great leader from Stephone. I’m glad he’s here. I feel like this defense can help him. It’s more like Clemson. Aggressive. We play a lot of aggressiveness and he’s an aggressive football player.”
Branch believes Anthony can help the Dolphins.
“He is very, very willing to learn,” Branch said. “Student of the <a href="http://www.officialchargesshop.com/shop-by-players-dontrelle-inman-jersey-c-1_19.html">Dontrelle Inman Womens Jersey</a> game. As athletic as they come. He always wants to learn more. So he’s going to fit right in here. You know I talked to him and I think he’ll be great.”
Is Branch surprised the Dolphins now have four former Clemson defensive standouts on the roster?
“No,” Branch said. “We’re everywhere.”

cocohh
Date sent: 2017/11/03 02:22:01
"Sports adidas shoes is the best people wearing sports adidas shoes, sports nike shoes for a variety of venues in the Mercedes-Benz will bring sports nike shoes nike air max 90 were sweat soaked, or nike shoes to help the surface stained with dust and other conditions. Then a pair of sports nike shoes to how to do maintenance work? New sports adidas shoes how to maintain it? chaussure nike 2017

The cleaning of sports nike shoes and sports adidas shoes maintenance is not just water rinse so simple. Most of the raw materials of synthetic nike shoes are synthetic polymer materials adidas Ultra Boost
(mostly polyester nylon mesh and non-woven artificial leather, soles are made of rubber or rubber foam material), some vamps for the leather, so avoid contact with organic Reagents and grease solution, but not even in the high temperature environment for a long time wearing. General use or washing temperature adidas nmd R4
shall not be higher than 45 food intake. When the adidas shoes wear dirty, you can use water dipped in detergent gently scrub, and then rinse with water, Scarpe Nike Air Max 90 placed ventilated cool place to dry, to avoid direct sunlight. Scarpe nike uomoDo not use warm air or fire to dry, so as to avoid aging, open plastic, fade and serious deformation. Washing can not be a long time soaking, the general soaking time shall not exceed 2 hours. adidas chaussures

Sports nike shoes maintenance but also do the insoles (insole) of the clean-up, then what methods? First, basically should try to avoid cleaning the insole. If there is smell, you can put out adidas boost shoes
the insole and placed in the air smooth and smooth air, or even use adidas shoes to remove odor odor. Second, if the situation is bad, the underwear can be washed under the faucet and soft brush with a soft brush, yeezy adidas
do not use any clean economy, otherwise the layer of cloth may fall off. Third, placed in the air smooth and smooth air, do not use the hot air or dry hair with a hair dryer forced to dry the insoles, or insoles may be variant. nike discount

"

Simple PHP Forum Script - Webestools