Forum

LOS ANGELES -- Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling repeatedly disparaged Magic Johnsons HIV-positive status in an interview that aired Monday, saying he was not a fit role model for children and dismissing his work in business and charity. [url=http

jokergreen0220
Date sent: 2017/04/26 11:08:57
LOS ANGELES -- Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling repeatedly disparaged Magic Johnsons HIV-positive status in an interview that aired Monday, saying he was not a fit role model for children and dismissing his work in business and charity. Dan Hampton Bears Jersey . The interview with CNNs Anderson Cooper was meant to be a mea culpa in Sterlings first public comments since racist recordings emerged last month and earned him a lifetime NBA ban, but when the subject turned to Johnson, who was mentioned in the recordings, Sterling is anything but apologetic. "Hes got AIDS!" Sterling said loudly at one point, cutting off Cooper as the interviewer attempted to cite Johnsons accomplishments after Sterling asked, "What has he done, big Magic Johnson, what has he done?" Sterling changed course briefly during the interview to call Johnson "a good person," but resumed his criticism. "He acts so holy," Sterling said. "He made love to every girl in every city in America, and he had AIDS, and when he had those AIDS, I went to my synagogue and I prayed for him, I hope he could live and be well. I didnt criticize him. I could have. Is he an example for children?" Cooper corrected Sterling, explaining that Johnson was HIV-positive but did not have "full-blown AIDS." Sterling briefly adjusted his language but not his tone. "What kind of a guy goes to every city, has sex with every girl, then he catches HIV. Is that someone we want to respect, and tell our kids about?" Sterling said. "I think he should be ashamed of himself." Johnson, who is scheduled to appear on Coopers show to reply on Tuesday, wrote on his Twitter account that "Id rather be talking about these great NBA Playoffs than Donald Sterlings interview." Johnson later Tweeted, "After this week, no more Sterling talk." The comments earned Sterling a quick rebuke from NBA commissioner Adam Silver, who handed down a lifetime ban and $2.5 million fine against Sterling last month. "I just read a transcript of Donald Sterlings interview with Anderson Cooper and while Magic Johnson doesnt need me to, I feel compelled on behalf of the NBA family to apologize to him that he continues to be dragged into this situation and be degraded by such a malicious and personal attack," Silver said. "The NBA Board of Governors is continuing with its process to remove Mr. Sterling as expeditiously as possible." Just a day earlier, Johnson and the commissioner sat together at the Clippers playoff game against the Oklahoma City Thunder, though Johnson had Tweeted that he would never again attend a Clippers game while Sterling was owner. Brian Urlacher Womens Jersey . -- New York Yankees general manager Brian Cashman has no concerns about the health of shortstop Derek Jeter, who was limited to 17 games last season due to leg injuries. Mike Ditka Womens Jersey .? It was his second straight start for the Jets; he suffered a 1-0 loss against Minnesota Monday. So this season Hutchinson has now won games in the ECHL, AHL and NHL. He was perfect three- for-three in the shootout to nail down the win. http://www.authenticbearsnflfansmall.com/c-63-bears-jordan-howard-jersey.aspx . Kevin Martin and Kevin Love paced the Timberwolves like they do so often. Martin had 27 points with some key baskets down the stretch, Love had his usual double-double, and the Timberwolves snapped a three-game losing streak with a 112-106 victory Saturday night over the suddenly slipping Dallas Mavericks.(SportsNetwork.com) - Consistency has always defined Peyton Manning and that standard should ultimately decide his career fate. If Sundays disheartening 24-13 playoff loss to his old team, the Indianapolis Colts, turns out to be Mannings final NFL game, it will be a hat tip to Father Time, the one opponent every athlete is destined to lose to eventually. Manning looked every bit like a 38-year-old quarterback who has had four different surgical procedures on his neck Sunday, flashing little zip on his fastball and proving unable to deal with the Colts press coverage because Vontae Davis, perhaps the most underrated cornerback in football, and Co. simply werent scared of getting beat over the top. The quick hitches and bubble screens that have defined the Broncos offense since Peyton arrived from the Hoosier State for the 2012 season were impotent as Indys defensive backs jumped routes with impunity, forcing the weak- armed Manning, who finished 26-of-46 passing for 211 yards and a touchdown in the defeat, to misfire on downfield routes again and again. Those were my decisions, a forlorn Manning said after the game when discussing his downfield accuracy issues. A couple of them were called to go that way. A couple of them had some other options with it and some shorter passes with it. I ended up taking some long shots. Any time you lose a game, you always look to some incompletions and throws youd like to have back. And then some other ones, I possibly could have, probably should have gone to a shorter throw. Some context was added Monday when reports surfaced that Manning played the last month of the season with a torn right quad, suffered during Denvers Dec. 14 victory over the San Diego Chargers. The Denver Post, however, refuted that, saying Manning played with a strained quad and not a full tear. Whats clear is something was wrong with Manning late in the season whether it was the injury or just the general wear and tear an NFL season can take on a 38-year-old man. For what its worth Manning refused to blame his health saying, I felt good with (the quad) coming into the day. Empirical evidence says Manning was hurting at the bare minimum. He completed 77-of-121 passes for 990 yards, three touchdowns and six interceptions during the month of December, a startling downtick when you realize Manning finished his 17th season completing 66.2 percent of his passes for 4,727 yards with 39 touchdowns and 15 interceptions. I didnt play as well consistently in the second half of the season, Manning admitted. I cant give you a great reason for that. I played well at times but not as consistently as I did in the first half of the season. Sundays setback was the ninth different time Manning has led his team into the postseason without winning a game, furthering the narrative that the five- time MVP shrinks in big spots. The fact that Manning quarterbacked teams have reached the playoffs 14 times in his 17 seasons is loost on the haters, who focus on the fact the legendary signal caller is underwater (11-13) against the NFLs best competition and has amassed just one Lombardi Trophy. Richard Dent Womens Jersey. The calendar will turn for Manning once again in two months and 40 looms after that, stark reminders that the arm strength isnt about to regenerate and what little athleticism Manning has left at this point is only going to regress further. In his post-game press conference, Peyton intimated a firm understanding that his football mortality, at least at the level he expects out of himself is at hand. My mind set right now is just disappointment after todays game, Manning said when asked if he was coming back next season as previously planned. I kind of need to process this game and well meet. I need to process this game, so Im disappointed right now is what I am. When pressed Manning continued to deflect. Yeah, I guess I cant just give that simple answer, he answered. Im processing it. So I cant say that (Im coming back). I could not say that. Manning can still succeed at this level as evidenced by his regular-season success but the sheer length of an NFL campaign works against him. The spry September Manning is still one of the two or three best signal callers in the game but the January one who has endured a season of hits looked like a guy with a tired arm who was mistake prone as well as inaccurate, not attributes you usually equate with Peyton. Things like pitch counts in OTAs and training camp will be thrown around as a recipe for future success, as will early exits in the regular season in order to protect Mannings health at all costs. Heck, if he wants to come back the Broncos might even consider letting another option handle the early-season load in order to make sure Manning is fresh for a potential stretch run, a tactic used often in places like the NHL, where the regular season isnt as important, but one that has never been attempted in the NFL at such an important position. The Broncos are expected to discuss Mannings health and the organizations future in a season-ending news conferences with coach John Fox and general manager John Elway later this week. I feel like the season was a waste of time, like we wasted all of our hard work, Pro Bowl cornerback Chris Harris said. We have to figure out what the plan is going to be next year and try to move on. Moving on could mean a divorce with Fox despite his success especially if the veteran coach stands it the way of highly-regarded offensive coordinator and Manning acolyte Adam Gase, who could get a head-coaching gig elsewhere if a succession plan in Denver isnt put into place. As for Manning, he has earned the right to decide his own future. Ive always taken a pretty accurate look and fair evaluation of myself, he said. If that habit continues, everything is in play including the realization that one of the greatest QBs in NFL history may be finished. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Image Perso
zzzza
Date sent: 2017/11/06 06:31:19
coach outlet
burberry outlet
christian louboutin outlet
boston celtics
oakley sunglasses wholesale
christian louboutin outlet
ed hardy clothing
redskins jerseys
ralph lauren outlet